1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW Sponsored by Amerisource Funding, Amerisource Business Capital, Houston, TX.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The promotion is open to people 21 years of age or older (by December 13th, 2016) residing in the United States. Employees of Amerisource and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers and immediate family members of employees are not eligible.
4. HOW THE POINT LINE/SPREAD IS DETERMINED. The Line (or spread) is the difference in points between the Favorite and the Underdog when the game is concluded. To “beat the spread” the Favorite must beat the Underdog by more points than the Line. For the purposes of this contest, the Line, the Favorite and the Underdog information will be taken from the website scoresandodds.com on 12/12/2016 and will not be updated or changed after that date. Although scoresandodds.com may change their information during the course of the bowl season, Amerisource will not change the Line (spread) in this contest.
5. LOCKING OF PICKS. All contestants can enter and update their selections, including the Championship game and tie-breaking prediction, up until one hour before the start of the first bowl game, at which time all picks will be locked. After the final bowl game, the pick for the Championship Game and tie-breaking prediction will be re-opened at a date to be determined, until one hour before the start of the Championship Game, at which time the picks will be locked permanently.
6. ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. This promotion is for entertainment purposes only and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling or wagering.
7. PROMOTION PERIOD AND SELECTION OF WINNERS. The promotion begins on December 13, 2016 and runs through April 9, 2017, 11:59 pm central time. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners* will be notified by e-mail & phone. Winner will be posted on amerisource.us.com/2016-17-CFBC-Winners, linkedin.com/amerisourcefunding_AmerisourceBusinessCapital, and facebook.com/Amerisource-Funding-Inc after winners have been notified and confirmed as eligible. This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of Amerisource.
8. PRIZE AWARDS: First place winner will receive $1,500. Second place winner will receive $750. Third place winner will receive $500. If any winning players choose to donate a portion of their cash price to a charity of their choice, Amerisource will make a matching donation.
9. TOTAL PRIZE AWARD VALUE: Approximately US $2,750 in total amongst 3 winners.
10. All incidental expenses shall be the responsibility of each of the winners above. No cash equivalent or alternative product will be made available; provided. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the Winner. Prize will be offered to the winner, however, if winner is not reachable within 7 days, then prize will be deemed as undeliverable and will result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of alternative winner. Prize is not transferable, refundable and must be accepted as awarded.
11. Product prizes include shipping to local place of residence but does not include any local taxes.
12. Winner must sign a “Waiver of Liability Agreement” prior to distribution of funds.
13. Prizes are subject to change by Amerisource without notice.
15. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Amerisource decisions are final on all matters related to this challenge. Amerisource and its service providers are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled registrations or entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Amerisource also assumes no responsibility for undelivered e-mails and/or messages resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a participant’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in participant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Amerisource reserve the right, without prior notice, to terminate this promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this promotion in any way, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Amerisource determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Amerisource’s or its service provider’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the challenge. Amerisource reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the challenge process or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Amerisource reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Amerisource failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in this promotion, the entrants release and agree to hold harmless Amerisource, its affiliates, dealers, subsidiaries, their service providers, agencies and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this promotion or any prize or offer code. Entrants are only eligible to win one prize during any Amerisource sponsored promotion (including sweepstakes or contest) on Amerisource’s website during this current Promotion Period and/or within the last twelve consecutive months from this Challenge Period start date. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, LINKEDIN, FACEBOOK OR GOOGLE+.
16. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement that Amerisource may use the name, address, voice, likeness and prize information of each winning entrant for promotional or advertising purposes in any and all media, now known or hereafter created, in perpetuity anywhere in the world, without further payment or consideration of any kind. Amerisource may also post the winner’s name on the Amerisource website, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+ Pages and make note in Amerisource theSource eNews letter without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
18. SPONSOR. The promotion is sponsored by Amerisource, with headquarters in North America at 7225 Langtry Street, Houston, TX 77040.